May 24, 2008

Late Roman Greaves




Late Roman Greaves, based upon the 3rd C. find from Kunzing, these will be made available in both steel and brass from Daniyal Steel Crafts for Mr Adrian Wink http://www.armamentaria.com/ .

PEOPLES COMMENTS :

  • I'm interested in a brass pair of greaves, theres a suprise. - Caballo/ Paul B Cohors I Batavorum
  • Don't polish'em, they look better this way. - Ivan Perelló
  • Very nice! - Valerius/Robert Vermaat
  • Cool and a very nice price too ! My steel greaves just arrived. THEY ARE GREAT !! - Virilis/ Jyrki Halme TOXOPHILITE
  • I will def like the brass ones......but also maybe the steel ones too.... Looking great... - Gaius Julius Caesar/ was Marcus/Byron Angel
  • I received the prototypes in the post today. They're awesome! - Marcus Ulpius Peronis COH I BATAVORVM MCRPF

No comments: